KITCHEN CLEANING The kitchen is often one of the most popular rooms in a house, so it’s important to keep this room clean and safe for friends and family. The best way to keep your kitchen clean is to make a habit of cleaning up as you work, and taking care of a few chores each day so that messes don’t pile up. Keeping your kitchen safe involves many different things, including practicing good hygiene and proper food handling practices, and being safe while cooking and using kitchen tools.
- Cleaning and Organizing the Kitchen.
- Cleaning up after each meal.
- Cleaning spills when they occur.
- Clearing off your countertops.
- Cleaning your garbage disposal regularly.
- Installing shelf liners in your cupboards and drawers.
- Cleaning the refrigerator and freezer.
- Sweeping the floor daily
- Washing the floor weekly., Etc.